Why join Abate of North Dakota?
- We are the proud sponsor of The North Dakota Motorcycle Safety Program.
- We are North Dakota’s largest Motorcycle Rights Organization (SMRO) who lobbies for favorable legislation for individual motorcyclist rights and freedoms.
- We Provide community assistance through our many charitable fun runs and events.
Abate member benefits you will receive
- A membership card. Present this card for possible discounts with our Business Sponsors and ABATE events nationwide.
- An ABATE of ND Patch for first year members.
- Our monthly publication “The North Dakota Motorcyclist”, This full color publication keeps our members informed of upcoming events, provides safety tips and educational articles as well as up-to-date motorcycle rights and freedoms concerns.
- A $4,000 insurance Policy for an accidental death and dismemberment benefit free of charge.
- $50 reimbursement after completion of our North Dakota Motorcycle Safety Programs Basic RidersCourse and we offer a FREE Experienced RidersCourse to current members.
- Free Classified ad for motorcycle related items in our monthly publication and on our website.
What we do
- Advocate For Positive Motorcycle Related Legislation
- Conduct Fund Raisers To Benefit Our Cause and Community
- Promote Motorcycle Safety Training Classes
- Educate The Public About Motorcycle Awareness
- Defend Against Harassment & Discrimination
- Work To Preserve Motorcycling as an accepted mode of transportation and recreation
ABATE is a non-profit organization and welcomes all motorcycle enthusiusts, wether you ride or not! We provide people with a strong interest in motorcycling an opportunity to unite and become part of North Dakota’s largest motorcycle organizations.
We feel that all of us, from lifestyle rider to off-road fan, are brothers and sisters with a common interest...riding free!